Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Week 4


The news are just settling in and we are finally starting to believe that we are in fact expecting another baby....
I haven't been feeling too well; I've had tons of nausea and heartburn and I feel very exhausted during the day..... all I want to do is sleep. Also, I have been very hungry and whenever I eat I feel heartburn again.
In addition to the heartburn and fatigue, I have been feeling very emotional with lots of crying and moodiness...not very cool!
I feel like my belly is going to pop faster this time around because some of my pants are already tight around the waist... I think I'm in for a long journey!
Today I was supposed to have my first prenatal appointment, however I decided to postpone it until December 1st, when I will be about 7 weeks along.

No comments: