Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Week 20

Week 20 is officially done and I am cruising through the 2nd trimester... I've been feeling great! Of course, there's always a little bit of heartburn here and there, but I really can't complain!
I'm super tired, as always, but I have already accepted that symptom as well. The baby has been very active lately and I just love to feel her kick and move around.. it is such a great feeling..
I have started to gain some weight, which really worries me at times, but then again I can't really focus on it all that much.... I guess I will have to implement a huge diet when I have the baby..
Iggy and I have decided that we will bank this baby's cord blood, just like we did with Olivia. We have already received our packet and will use CBR again... we feel confident that our decision regarding this matter is the best!
No belly picture this week, will update next time! ;)

No comments: