Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Week 22

So.. as I continue to cruise through the 2nd trimester, the idea of having another baby becomes more and more real and I get ever more anxious...
I'm into the 6th month of this pregnancy and I have a lot of crazy feelings running through my head... Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever be able to love Gabriela as much as I love Olivia, but I guess it's normal to feel this way...
I feel good for the most part; of course, I'm always exhausted but I guess it could be worse. My appetite is crazy but so far I've had no cravings. I haven't weighed myself lately but I have a doctor's appointment coming up on the 30th, so I guess I'll get a weight report then.
Heartburn is still acting up and sometimes I get an upset stomach, I hope that gets better soon.
There are 17 weeks left to this pregnancy and I can't wait to get into the single digits of this countdown!

No comments: