Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Week 23

Another week is ending today as the light at the end of the tunnel gets closer and closer. This has been BY FAR, the best week of this pregnancy. If it wasn't for my belly (and the very active baby inside it), I wouldn't even know I'm pregnant.
I had a doctor's appointment this past Monday and things are looking great. I have gained a total of 6lbs since I got pregnant and the baby's heart rate remains around the 160's. According to the doctor, I have done a "phenomenal" job with my weight gain and the baby sounds "beautiful". It is such a relief to know that things are progressing positively. I feel huge and ugly but I'm sure that will change once I have the baby and get on a diet and exercise regime.
Within the next 3 weeks I will have my Glucose Tolerance test; I'm actually dreading that test since there's always a slight chance of failing it and having to retake it...oh well!
My next prenatal visit is scheduled for April 28th; by then I'll be about 28 weeks along and starting the third trimester! God.. I can't wait!
No belly picture this week! Will update when I hit 25 weeks! ;)

1 comment:

B MoM said...

Hey, I didn't know you were following along! That's great!! I had to delete your comment though, b/c I'm staying "annonymous". lol. yeah....anyways, from the looks of things, you're doing EXCELLENT!! I'm going to be a new follower of you!