Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Week 25

Another week is gone and I'm starting to see a light at the end of this tunnel! I'm officially on to the double digit day countdown.. how exciting is that!! 99 days to go as of today!
This week was pretty decent considering I'm about to enter the 3rd trimester. I'm extremely exhausted and "sleepy" is my status quo, but the heartburn has gotten better and the weight gain is under control.
This week, baby Gaby has been extremely active. She punches and kicks all day long and I can barely sleep at night. I'm still peeing a million times a day, but I guess that's not so bad since I drink so much water during the day.
Next week I have my glucose challenge test, which I hope to pass without any issues. I have stopped eating any sweets to prevent any issues with the dreaded test. My next prenatal visit is on 04/28.. can't wait til then!
I have added a belly picture for this week, although I think my belly looks smaller today because of the position of the baby....my arms do look fat as hell so I feel like a cow!!!!

No comments: