Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Week 26

This week has been the week of heartburn from HELL!!! I feel like some kind of dragon who could spit fire out of her mouth...it's horrible!! No matter what I eat or when I eat it, I always feel a burning sensation that I just can't deal with....
Sleeping at night has become a bit more comfortable (oddly enough), maybe because I have mastered the task of sleeping with a belly attached to me... I'm sleeping for longer periods of time and getting up less times a night...
My belly keeps growing and although I haven't hit the 30-week mark, I feel huge! Not a good feeling... but I guess it's part of the package.
We took a trip to DC on the weekend and it was great but I felt very exhausted with all the walking and running around... I think that was my last trip before baby comes...we sure had a blast!
Also, I had my Glucose Challenge test yesterday (see previous post)... I'll find out the results next week!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Adriana, that is such a great picture of you!! I love it! That belly of yours is so cute!!! i hope your heartburn starts to get better!

B MoM said...

Hey, we go to DC in a couple weeks. We leave next week and head to NYC first, then DC second. Cant wait!