Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Week 11


This has been by far one of the worst weeks of this pregnancy...one of those that I would like to forget! It started out ok, with the usual nausea, fatigue and upset stomach. I had my 2nd prenatal appointment on Monday and the dr. said everything looked perfect; I even got a great ultrasound picture and got to see the baby's heartbeat, which was almost 170bpm...what a great feeling... Then today when I got up I felt like "crap"...literally.... I started throwing up even though I hadn't eaten anything; this continued throughout the morning. At around 1pm, I decided to go to the ER, to prevent any issues. My blood pressure was very low and I was dehydrated because of all the vomiting. They had my on IV fluids for a while and then I was let go.... I continued throwing up at home and drank a bunch of Pedialyte to help me hydrate. Good thing is that baby is OK and nothing major happened... What a rough week!

No comments: