Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Week 37

Only 15 dates left to my due date and I gotta say I'm happy about it! I am SO miserable already and the heat is not making it any easier!
This week was rough because of the crazy heartburn and swelling of my hands and feet. I officially don't have any shoes to wear because my feet are so swollen, so I have to walk barefoot as much as I can so that I can find some comfort. Of course when I leave the house, I HAVE to wear something, so needless to say, it's a challenge to find something to put on my feet! I got a pedicure this week, so that helped a little! ;)
My belly feels huge and baby Gaby is making me very uncomfortable. She often gets stuck in my ribs and her kicks are very painful! She hasn't dropped (although I thought she had), and I know this because breathing is a HUGE task as I often have to switch positions to be able to feel a little better!
My boobs hurt like hell as well and I've developed "pregnancy induced" Carpal Tunnel syndrome, which makes my hands numb and it's very painful!
I went swimming yesterday and that made me feel a bit better!
I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to check for progress! So.... let's hope for some good news!

No comments: