Friday, June 19, 2009

A couple of bad days...

These past two days have been bad.. I haven't felt like myself and my uterus has been contracting like crazy!
Yesterday, as I was driving home from work, I felt an intense urge to pee... I just couldn't hold it in... then, right after that, my belly got so hard and I was in pain. I exited the highway right away and started looking for a restroom... When I got to it.. it didn't pee and the pain went away... it was really scary.. I thought the baby was going to come out....
Then at night, I had a similar incident and started hyperventilating... I couldn't go to sleep as I felt so hot and nauseous as well...
Today I have been feeling so exhausted and have had contractions all day long... I really hope these things don't mean anything because as much as I want to see my baby, I don't feel quite ready yet!!!!
On a good note, there's only 34 days left to my due date! Isn't that crazy??

No comments: