Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Week 33

Wow! Only 6 weeks left to my due date... that is very amazing and exciting! I can't believe that only a few months ago I was announcing that I was pregnant and complaining for "all the time" I had to wait.. Now that day is just right around the corner and now I'm getting scared! ha ha!
This week was "ok", not as great as last week but still fine... I felt a bit of heartburn here and there but nothing unbearable. Also, some nights I was able to sleep for more than 5 hours straight, now...that's an accomplishment....
On the not so good side, I have to say that I'm still having trouble digesting my food and often have difficulty breathing. Baby Gaby's position is making me very uncomfortable because she's still pretty high and stuck in my ribs. I hope she's starts to drop within the next two weeks or so and I start to feel a bit more comfortable. I have experienced a lot of swelling lately; my hands are feet are huge and I can no longer wear my wedding band... oh well... I guess I made it far enough...hopefully my fingers and toes will go back to normal...;)
I had my 34 week appointment today and it went well. Gaby's heart rate was around the 160's and my blood pressure was 120/60. I have gained a total of 17lbs and everything seems to be on target. My belly is measuring about a week ahead, which the doctor said it's normal at this stage. My next appointment is scheduled for June 24th and then I have an ultrasound on July 2nd to see the baby's size and position... I can't wait!

No comments: