Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Week 32

This week was amazing!!! I felt great the whole time and had no symptoms whatsoever, aside from being exhausted and sleepy, of course....
I felt so good I even got a hair cut and all and I feel pretty for a change! haha!~
Baby Gaby remains very active and I still think she has a party inside my belly... a very fun one too...
My nights have gotten a bit better; I'm able to sleep about 6 hours straight and only get up about twice a night... not too bad compared to 5 or 6 times...
I've started to prepare for the arrival of our little one.. at least mentally.. the scene of having two kids is getting more and more real and very exciting...
Olivia has gotten better with my belly, she doesn't punch it as much and instead she kisses it and talks to baby Gaby through my belly button...it's really cute; hopefully she won't go through the sibling rivalry, which I dread....
There's only 7 weeks left to my due date and very soon the exciting doctors appointments will begin... I'm definitely looking forward to some physical progress as well!!!

No comments: