Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Week 15

Last day of week 15 of this pregnancy... gosh! time is starting to slow down and for the first time I'm feeling like I'm "stuck" and things are just not progressing!
My belly isn't big at all and I'm starting to wonder when I will actually start showing a baby bump instead of looking fat! Some people argue that I have lost weight, and the scale seems to agree since I have not gained a single pound ever since I became pregnant... oh well, maybe that's why I don't have a bump!
I'm feeling good, a little tired but that's expected. I really like to sleep and wish I could do it every hour of the day...
Olivia is starting to understand the concept of a baby in my belly... I ask her "where's the baby" and she touches my stomach... how cute is that!!??
I had a prenatal appointment this past Monday and it was horrible!!! I was seen by a doctor that just joined my OB practice and I did not like her at all! She made me nervous and did not inspire me to talk.
I ordered a fetal doppler yesterday because I'm dying to be able to hear the baby's heartbeat every day... It should arrive in two weeks or so... I can't wait!!!

No comments: