Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Week 17


I'm officially ending the 4th month of pregnancy since month #5 starts at week 18! I have to say this week was very rough on me. I was sick with a head cold and had crazy nose bleeds for about two days. I don't think those symptoms were pregnancy related but the fact that I couldn't take any medications definitely made the matters worse.
My belly finally popped... for real! and this time I mean it... I'm starting to look huge in some pictures. Some days the belly is smaller than other days, but it's definitely there...
But not all was bad during this past week, there were actually a few good things. First of all, I was finally able to get some cute maternity clothes; some given to me by friends and other was purchased at Motherhood Maternity. Also, I received my doppler in the mail and oh my God! what a great feeling it is to hear my baby's heartbeat...it is the most amazing sound ever... I couldn't ask for more...

No comments: