Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Week 16

Here I stand at the end of week 16 and I think this is going so unbelievably slow!!! It seems like time just froze and it's not passing! I'm starting to dread this pregnancy and this is supposed to be the easy trimester! yeah right!
I feel so fatigued and whenever I see my bed I'm lucky if I can stay awake for 5 minutes; I've never felt so sleepy in my life....
None of my clothes fit anymore and I still haven't gone out to buy maternity stuff. Some friends gave me some of theirs but I still feel ugly no matter what I wear...
The worst thing this week have been the evil pimples that I got on my forehead; I never thought my skin could be so greasy and ugly!
I went in for my "Integrated Screen" this past Tuesday and will know the results of that and the NT scan within a week or so.
My next ultrasound is on Feb. 25th and the next prenatal visit is on March 2nd! At least I have something to look forward to in the near future! ha!

No comments: