Saturday, May 23, 2009

Getting ready for baby....

It's really starting to hit me! I WILL have another baby in two months or so! Wow!
So far, I've already had my baby shower and even bought our double stroller...
Also during the past few days, I've been looking through Olivia's old clothes and getting ready to wash them and organize them in the drawers... this is crazy!!! For the first time during this pregnancy, the fact of having two daughters has become a reality...
I'm so torn...while I'm excited to have another baby, I feel bad to have to share my love, which means taking some away from Olivia....I continue to wonder if I'll be able to love Gaby as much as I love her... is this normal?
This is a picture of a few of the things that we have for baby Gaby... our house is a mess with so much stuff.. but it's so exciting!!! I can't wait for her to be here! ;)


No comments: