Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Week 31

The countdown continues and this pregnancy is slowly coming to an end...
There are only 8 weeks left to my due date and it almost sounds unbelievable; this has been quite a journey, with ups and downs but a great one after all....
This week the heartburn from hell came back along with a feeling that I'm not properly digesting the food I eat; I've started taking papaya enzymes, which helped me with this problem when I was pregnant with Olivia....thankfully they still work and make digestion much easier for me...
Also, I am peeing way too much; I go to the restroom at least five times within an hour and it drives me nuts...I am so sleepy all the time and sometimes feel that I'm going to fall asleep while driving... crazy.. I know..I hope it doesn't happen! ;)
This week I experienced a concern regarding my low blood pressure, but after speaking to my doctors and several nurses, I realized that it is quite common to have low blood pressure during pregnancy and it's definitely better than it being too high...
Baby Gaby moves A LOT.... it's great to feel reassured that she's doing fine, but sometimes it's very painful and uncomfortable....My feet are often swollen but overall not too bad.
I had my 32 week appointment this morning and it went great.  My belly measures exactly 32 weeks, Gaby's heartbeat was about 156 and I've gained  a total of 15 lbs during the pregnancy.. not too bad.  Hopefully things will continue to progress accordingly during the next 8 weeks. My next appointment is scheduled for June 9th

1 comment:

B MoM said...

You only gained 15 lbs! You lucky lucky gal! Almost there!