Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Week 29

I'm happy to announce that things are starting to look up! Not only do I have only 10 weeks left, but I also feel so much better this week. I'm glad I'm starting to have a better outlook in regards to this pregnancy because even I was getting tired of being so my whining and negativity...
The heartburn has somewhat subsided and I've been able to control my emotions a lot better...also.. I've been sleeping better for the past week and Gaby has been so much nicer to me!
I'm still exhausted and of course I feel huge, but somehow I've started to see the light at the end of the tunnel a lot closer than I did last week.
I met my friend's newborn this past week (she also has a girl Olivia's age), and it made much more real.. the fact that we were pregnant together and her baby is already here definitely gives me some encouragement...
Also, I'm so excited about my baby shower coming up this Saturday! Can't wait 'til then! ;)

1 comment:

Tara Lynne said...

Wow Adriana! Your pregnancy has just FLOWN by!!!I hope you have fun at your shower:).